Membership & Support
Become an Active Minds™ Member and help support the programming you already enjoy!
• Admission to special "Member Only" events throughout the year. These are longer, more in-depth programs on special topics not typically available to non-members.
• Priority invitations to other special events.
• Discounts on special Active Minds™ year-long courses.
• Discounts on various cultural events in Denver.
• More frequent class schedules (for those without e-mail).
• Join an active social group that shares your interests.
Basic Level ($40/year)
• Admits member to all "Member Only" events.
Partner Level ($65/year)
• Admits member and a guest to all "Member Only" events.
Supporter Level ($150/year)
• Admits up to six people to all "Member Only" events.
Patron Level ($500/year)
• Admits up to 12 people to all "Member Only" events.
All memberships are good for 12 months from the time you become a member. For Partner Level Memberships and above, specify "tumbler" if you would like an Active Minds tumbler as a thank you gift.
To become a member, simply mail your check along with your name, address, and phone number, to:
990 Krameria Street
Denver, CO 80220
Other Ways to Support Active Minds™:
The vast majority of Active Minds™ programs are offered at no cost to attendees. This is made possible by the generous support of our partner organizations, individual members, donors and volunteers. There are several other ways you can help support the programming:
Click here to contact us and let us know you would like to volunteer.
Become a sponsor
Click here for more information on sponsorship opportunities.
Make a contribution or planned gift
If you would like to make a cash contribution to support the programming, you can send your contribution to the address listed above. Click here for information on supporting the mission of Active Minds by including us in your will or other forms of planned giving.
We thank you for your support.
Please note that Active Minds is not a qualified 501(c)(3) organization and your contribution is therefore not tax deductible.